Electrical short circuit sparked house fire in Nazira

0
Electrical short circuit sparked house fire in Nazira
Electrical short circuit sparked house fire in Nazira
An electrical short circuit sparked a house fire at Bailung Village under Nazira Revenue Circle in Sivasagar district on last night that left two females critically injured. According to locals, an electrical problem occurred while the family was watching television.
The women who were injured lived in the house and were taken to the hospital with injuries related to smoke inhalation. Sub-divisional officer Rajib Thapa immediately reached the spot and took required measures.

“I saw smoke on the side of the house, and they were shooting water up to the window,” a local resident said

They injured ladies, who were mother and daughter in relation, were first admitted at a hospital in Nazira, but later referred to Dibrugarh for further treatment as they suffered serious injuries.
The short circuit damaged property worth lakhs. Later today in the morning, Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) field officer Smriti Bharali, after visiting the house, took stock of the situation.

1 COMMENT

  1. Your comment is awaiting moderation

    Amoxicillin Threat Meningitis Viagra 25 Mg Online Tonic Water And Amoxicillin [url=http://cheapciali.com]cialis[/url] Retin A From Online Store Cialis Cura La Disfuncion Erectil

  2. Your comment is awaiting moderation

    Viagra Generic For Sale Viagra Rezept Apotheke Zentel With Free Shipping generic viagra Discount Real Acticin In Germany Drugs Pharmacy With Free Shipping Online Medical Abortion Pill Viagra Available In India

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here